Forum Forum fanów serialu Klatka B  Strona Główna
POMOC Rejestracja SzukajFAQ Zaloguj
freelancer. You

Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum fanów serialu Klatka B Strona Główna » Ogłoszenia Zobacz poprzedni temat
Zobacz następny temat
freelancer. You
Autor Wiadomość
zhangsan520
Fanatyk tarła
Fanatyk tarła

Post freelancer. You Odpowiedz z cytatem
Over the past few weeks Brad Marchand Canada Jersey , national media, and yours truly, have been dealing with health care reimbursement doughnut holes, black holes and the like, in an effort to show how changing certain key habits can lead to better health outcomes, for ever.

Last week Alex Pietrangelo Canada Jersey , President Obama made it clear that he is favoring health care reform, with the government playing a role in this, a big role indeed. Therefore, I d like to take a brake from my blog s doughnut hole sequence to address this topic, just this one time, and I will be back to ...make the doughnuts next time.

First Alex Galchenyuk Canada Jersey , lets put some stats upfront. It is a well known fact that Americans will spent 18 of GDP on health care in 2009. Now is this bad? Some people argue we don t spend enough. Look, each of us spends a bigger portion on our mortgage, our cars, etc., so the question is: what is the most important item to purchase in your life? It has to be health care, the good that keeps us alive so we can spend on other items. I don t believe the issue is the amount we spend Custom Canada Hockey Jerseys , as much as it is what this spent buys us. It is my position that this spent has to be correlated with consumer behavior.

It has been argued that about 75 of health care costs are derived by certain behavior. Another argument is that 75 of all costs can be attributed to less than half a dozen diseases, such as diabetes, obesity, cardiovascular and cancer. Furthermore, about 75 of these diseases are preventable, which is what I have been trying to show through out my doughnut hole discussion series. Thus Canada Hockey Jerseys , the magic rule for health care cost control and improved health outcomes is 757575. It gets implemented by starting to change behavior, which subsequently results in better outcomes and prevention, and this has to produce cost reductions.

The question is therefore how do we change behavior? Well, the model already exists in various forms and is currently utilized on the provider side. It goes without saying that it needs to be implemented on the consumer side. In its simplest form, each company will develop a personal diary for each employee, with specific incentives and rewards Wayne Gretzky Canada Jersey , for things like exercising, weight reduction, cholesterol management and other metrics. The model scores an employee accordingly and based on these scores employees get rewards, such as premium reductions, etc.

Benefit design has to be modified to capture the so called QALYs , i.e. Tyler Seguin Canada Jersey , additional (or expected) Quality Adjusted Life Years a person gains by changing behavior. These pharmacoeconomic metrics are routinely calculated for various drug therapies by pharma companies; the missing link is the consumer reward. If I change my behavior and do away with obesity, I should be rewarded with the avoided cost for this disease.

The advantage of a behavioral change mandated by the 757575 rule is based on the following: The 757575 rule will produce better health outcomes and hence cost savings, for ever. The politically contrived ever compromised by the two parties government plan, with its exorbitant, unsustainable costs and questionable outcomes is a quick fix; and quick fixes produce bad habits that demand more fixes. And yes you guested, too many fixes that don t fix anything Steven Stamkos Canada Jersey , need to be ...fixed, again.

Did you find this article informative, thought provoking or interesting? If so, you may also enjoy visiting this blog: http:www.askDrNick anything.blogspot
Fed up with to be bamboozled with the words limited company? As being a dependable or perhaps contractor, you should be aware of the difference between doing work for a great offset umbrella corporation and or opting to commence a fabulous Ltd business enterprise. Companies, single professionals not to mention modest companies are typical various home business mediums through which many people made a decision to earn an income because of. Picking the best carrier for yourself is a massive judgement and will be performed using an independent expert or even a practitioner professional certified public accountant.

Confined Company: Returning to Fundamentals

A restrained clients are generally decreased to your acronym Ltd Sidney Crosby Canada Jersey , and most likely appears following organizations label.
Setting upward a good Ltd implies that the company is certainly of it has the investors, or maybe the head investors own personal a smallish part of the online business.
A Ltd is recognized as experiencing limited liability buildings in place. This is exactly its initially bonus. This means should the organization will need to crash, the shareholders within the business are certainly not chargeable for their credit card debts.
Operating within Ltd indicates traders or perhaps stakeholders with the business enterprise can just burn the income they have spent with no more.
Trading beneath a Ltd is the reason why your own private along with business finances are maintained separate. This requires that you create a fabulous bank-account in the Ltd organizations identify. As being a professional or even freelance writer, the actual investor will likely be this is the private freelancer. You can even so split this title involving people like close family.

When is commencing some sort of Ltd corporation a great idea?

Setting up a limited enterprise and also determining to process some sort of coverage clients are within the choices you should think about when you have made the actual step to turn into self employed. It may make difference between learning to be a successful professional having a secure money, or maybe your company staggering. It will always be better to chat face to face with an expert contractor accountant as they are able analyze your existing scenarios and wishes. Listed here are uncertain suggestions with whether or not a great umbrella corporation as well as installing your Ltd clients are the best lon. Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Cheap Hockey Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Basketball Jerseys
Sro Sie 01, 2018 03:23 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Sro Sie 01, 2018 03:23
Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum fanów serialu Klatka B Strona Główna » Ogłoszenia Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: