Forum Forum fanów serialu Klatka B  Strona Główna
POMOC Rejestracja SzukajFAQ Zaloguj
Corum Admirals Cup Deep Hull 48 Replica watch 947.950.94/037

Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum fanów serialu Klatka B Strona Główna » Plotki, szprotki i teorie Zobacz poprzedni temat
Zobacz następny temat
Corum Admirals Cup Deep Hull 48 Replica watch 947.950.94/037
Autor Wiadomość
abigail6
Leśny człowiek.
Leśny człowiek.

Post Corum Admirals Cup Deep Hull 48 Replica watch 947.950.94/037 Odpowiedz z cytatem
Greubel Forsey - Senior Watch Guardian
Angus Davis discussed an interesting project for the replica luxury watches brand Greubel Forsey. Working with the famous watchmaker Philippe Dufour, they created “Le Garde Temps”, a fascinating project that preserves incredible watchmaking techniques for future generations.

Traditional craftsmanship is something in my heart. Whether it's craftsmanship, paintings on the ceiling in the cathedral, or making beautiful timepieces, one thing is a prerequisite; skill.

Passing a three-hour exam is not about acquiring skills, but relentlessly pursuing perfection. Skills come from making mistakes and understanding the behavior of materials as they are shaped and manipulated using tools.

Alas, the negative impact of modern technology is to give up skills. Due to economic motives, the pursuit of expediency is often a priority. This can threaten the skills acquired by generations and the unique luster of the product, due to the technology used by craftsmen of the past.mb and f watches

I often lyrical about the examples of Geneva ripples, perlage, guilloché and other my dear jewelry. However, even in the high-end watch manufacturing industry, there is a threat of “progress”, which will eliminate some of my manual finishing of the replacement skills of CNC machine tools.

Greubel Forsey - a watch I am eager to have

I personally learned about some Greubel Forsey timepieces at SIHH 2012.

Greubel Forsey Tourbillon 24 Secondes Contemporain

I have never had the opportunity to host one of these amazing creations before. However, this is not surprising as they are rare.

Greubel Forsey 5N Red Gold Double Tourbillon 30° Technology

I was fascinated by the 5N Red Gold Double Tourbillon 30° technology, but I am not the first person to fall because of its fascinating charm. This watch is the champion of the 2011 International Timekeeping Competition.

Greubel Forsey is a young company but has won many awards and accolades.

Watches are very expensive, but when you understand the intrinsic skills embodied in each piece, they are very valuable.jacob and co astronomia replica
Sro Sie 07, 2019 08:31 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Sro Sie 07, 2019 08:31
Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum fanów serialu Klatka B Strona Główna » Plotki, szprotki i teorie Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: