Forum Forum fanów serialu Klatka B  Strona Główna
POMOC Rejestracja SzukajFAQ Zaloguj
adidas i-5923 white pink

Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum fanów serialu Klatka B Strona Główna » Plotki, szprotki i teorie Zobacz poprzedni temat
Zobacz następny temat
adidas i-5923 white pink
Autor Wiadomość
14uvqktw
Leśny człowiek.
Leśny człowiek.

Post adidas i-5923 white pink Odpowiedz z cytatem

adidas sneakers womens sale They allegedly received their name due to the archive article from the 70s, where Adidas came up with a description of the running shoes. The traditional 3 stripes on the side, the Trefoil on the heel, extremely comfortable Boost technology and the classic "rubber-gum" sole on the part of the shoes where they touch the ground. This underlines the overall vintage design of this very functional shoe.

adidas sneakers mens grey Originally birthed as the Iniki Runner, enjoying life now as the Adidas I-5923 and seen here taking some style cues from vintage pairs such as the Samba and Campus, fusing heritage lines with a simple, clean black and white color scheme.

adidas sneakers 2019 black Featuring a two-way stretch mesh upper paired with pigskin nubuck and a shiny mesh tongue, the craftsmen at Adidas have nailed the task of fusing retro looks with modern technology and style. A sock-like interior construction creates a bottie-style feel to hug your foot and makes it super easy to slip this pair on and off. Boost technology on the midsole makes for an even more plush feel and the webbed rubber outsole offers assured footing.

adidas i-5923 white pink Adidas is undoubtedly one of the most popular sportswear brands across the world, their footwear styles, in particular, are considered timeless icons of casual fashion. The Adidas i5923 sneakers are a relatively new addition to their range, which I have kept my eye on for some time.

https://www.sneakerunow.com/

Wto Sie 27, 2019 07:05 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wto Sie 27, 2019 07:05
Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum fanów serialu Klatka B Strona Główna » Plotki, szprotki i teorie Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: