Forum Forum fanów serialu Klatka B  Strona Główna
POMOC Rejestracja SzukajFAQ Zaloguj
adidas iniki runner grey

Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum fanów serialu Klatka B Strona Główna » Plotki, szprotki i teorie Zobacz poprzedni temat
Zobacz następny temat
adidas iniki runner grey
Autor Wiadomość
o2fu5b7s
Leśny człowiek.
Leśny człowiek.

Post adidas iniki runner grey Odpowiedz z cytatem

adidas sneakers black 2019 Adidas is undoubtedly one of the most popular sportswear brands across the world, their footwear styles, in particular, are considered timeless icons of casual fashion. The Adidas i5923 sneakers are a relatively new addition to their range, which I have kept my eye on for some time.

adidas sneakers for girls True to the formula of the models that inform it, the I-5923 silhouette features a knitted mesh construction with premium suede overlays on the toebox, lace-system and heel. The tonal serrated 3-stripes mark complete shoe’s the nostalgic aesthetic, and I-5923 shoe details on the lateral side. This is then placed atop a Boost midsole tooling with a gum rubber outsole, completing the shoe’s calculated blend of classic and contemporary design.

adidas sneakers mens white Fresh adidas runners, pairing a retro-vibe silhouette with an ultra-modern Boost tech midsole. Nylon upper with soft suede overlays features serrated three-stripes at the sides and a metallic foil style callout. Finished with a honeycomb patterned rubber outsole.

adidas iniki runner grey A candy pastel version of the most widely recognized LGBT symbol in the world, the rainbow is repainted with soft blues, greens and pink suedes at the toe, serrated stripes and heel panel. With the colourful accents honouring diversity and equality, the colourway’s identity is rounded up with the “Better Together” label inside the tongue.

https://www.sneakerunow.com/

Pon Wrz 16, 2019 04:48 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Pon Wrz 16, 2019 04:48
Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum fanów serialu Klatka B Strona Główna » Plotki, szprotki i teorie Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: